Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sick

The last little while I have been sick with bronchitis, first time ever hhhhmmmm does that mean I am getting old? Jackie has also been sick, poor girl. So what should a couple of sick girls do?


How about watch hours and hours and hours of......... The Office. Thank you Netflix and Roku.

Jackie is definitely hooked, it's like her own personal heroine :) (Twilight)

I am trying hard to not be bugged by some of the people but I am intrigued by a couple of characters.

Pam and Jim

Why are these two not married? I mean come on, it is starting to bug me a little bit, but I like them the most.


Next is Dwight aka the weird guy

I am not sure what it is about him but his stuff usually makes me laugh. Him and the girl that likes him :)

Not sure why but Kevin is the next person that makes me laugh maybe it is because he laughs all the time, my favorite episode with him was when a new lady in the office thought that Kevin was mentally handicapped




Anybody else like these guys? Definitely not my favorite show but when you are sick and drugged up it is entertaining.

7 comments:

Stacey said...

I LOVE The Office! Pam and Jim all the way. Dwight and Angela, now that's a toxic mix that happens to work. I tell Dave he's Dwight... I get slapped with the mega-controlling Bwitch, Angela.

The rest of the cast is pretty good too. I totally remember that 'mentally disabled' episode. I suppose it is a talent to act that way without meaning to.

So sorry you've got the crud! I've been taking that fizzy drink stuff like there's no tomorrow. Get better, right now!

Back to the lesson, dang it! Good luck with yours!

~Stacey

King Family said...

I hope you get better soon! I have watched a few episodes of the Office, it's pretty funny but im not addicted. Haha.. it's not my special kind of heroine. When im sick I like watching the disney princess movies, which I don't own now, very sad.

Anonymous said...

WE LOVE THE OFFICE!

I'm sorry that you've been sick!

Unknown said...

Love, love, love The Office! Too bad your sick, but not a bad way to pass the time!

Rachel said...

I'm with Jackie--I absolutely love The Office! There really isn't a character that I don't like. I love to watch it with David, & we both laugh hysterically.

Hope you're both feeling better soon.

Bainter Family Antics said...

I personally have not even seen it once. Oh dear, maybe you will all string me up. I do like CSI though.

Jewels Rules said...

oh man I love the office.. when it first started I had a hard time getting into it.. It just wasn't hitting the spot but now I absolutely love it.. It's part of my weekend ritual.. I stay at the warners and matt and I and Linda all watch it together.. it is so dang funny.. It's such a huge thing there.. THAT's WHAT SHE SAID.. ha ha ha.. and no the fish things weren't too expensive.. I mean they were 40 bucks but a regular pedicure is like 30 so it's not to much different