Friday, December 5, 2008

Flashback Friday

Long ago our ward in Utah had a Christmas tradition, Santa would come to our homes on Christmas Eve. Here is one of our girls unhappy and if you look close Santa isn't very happy either :) Can any of you tell me which one of my girls this is?
........................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................
For those who chose Emma you are correct!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is Emma
Ruth Ann

Stacey said...

Jackie... or Hope. Maybe it's Hope.

Love Flashback Friday! Listen to an old MJackson song on the radio while taking the middle school kids. I thought, "Oh my heck, this was popular when I was your age!"

We're not getting old, we're not I tell you!

~Stacey

King Family said...

Jackie?

Tina said...

I'm thinking Emma . . . .

The two old crows said...

I think it is Hope. Just changed my mind I think it is Emma. Are you sure it isn't Tayler?

The two old crows said...

Sorry I enlarged it and it is Emma.

Grandpa Sid said...

That's my Little Lemma Lee
Grandpa

Rachel said...

I have no idea which one she is, but I love the picture. Too cute. :)

Bainter Family Antics said...

I'll go with Emma. I am letting the room sway me and the fact that I can't see a heart on her nose. (I don't think the room was decorated yet when the older girls were that age)