Friday, December 12, 2008

Flashback Friday

(Hope and cousin Trevor)
I have been reading people's blogs about their children and the cute things they say (most have little kids). I really like these posts but since my kids aren't little anymore and the things they say are not quite so darling I thought I would share some of the things I wrote down when they were little.
I will share a story about Hope first. She is about 2 in this picture and at this stage in her life she liked to sing and dance. She would sing "Rock a baby" and another song I remember was the ABC song she would sing along with me, the cute part was when she would get to "LMNOP" she would sing "LMNgoPEE" :) Too cute!

7 comments:

The two old crows said...

Hope will kill you. That is to cute.

Rachel said...

That is soooo cute! I love your Flashback Fridays. And I also love Thankful Thursday. Are you trying to make us cry--touching posts, wonderful Christmas music *tear*.

Tina said...

She sure is a cutie in that picture!

Stacey said...

Ah, little Hope! (thanks for telling me which one of your beautiful girls this was) LMN go Pee!!! lol too funny!!!! Just more things to razz her about when those dates show up at the door.

Love your Flashback Fridays, great theme!

~Stacey

King Family said...

Oh cute! I knew that was hope from the picture! Haha I got that one right!

Bainter Family Antics said...

Which one of your girls called milk, "moo juice?" I always loved that.

Anonymous said...

Haha, They are so little and cute!