Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 15: Disney Parks

Today was our last day for the Disney Parks.  We decided to go to all the parks and ride our favorites.  We liked the Safari at Animal Kingdom.  I really felt like I was somewhere besides America. I liked it.  
Hope, Tayler and Emma








 We were on our way to ride the Everest Expedition when all these people were taking pictures of the trees, so we joined the tree gawking group.  I was looking  for a monkey or something then I noticed this woman.  She was on stilts and really blended into the foliage, she came out and walked around us, it was pretty cool.

After those rides we ran to Magical Kingdom and rode Big thunder run away train, and Space Mountain and  The Haunted Mansion.  It was soooo crowded we didn't hang around long.  Emma found a cute sundress she wanted to buy for a souvenir, we were talking to the man at the cash register and he was asking us where we were from and we told him Oregon.  He asked us what is in Oregon, it kind of made us laugh so Emma said Um Waterfalls and I said Trees and then for fun I said "we are in Oregon" while point between  the two of us.  Any who the guy had just put the dress in the bag without ringing it up and when he noticed his mistake it was funny so I said sweet a free dress, and Emma said yeah the tag said it was free and it actually did, but had a price tag under that part :)  Long story short he gave Emma 20% off so that made our day.  I said "That even makes my headache feel better," the guy said "how could you have a headache here in Disney World with all these kids"  I thought it was funny.  Worth sharing in my run on sentences and poor punctuation:)
Last we went to Hollywood Studios, we headed right to Hollywood Tower of Terror, and then the Rockin roller coaster with Aerosmith!  Way fun end of 4 great days.  Did some shopping and ate some yummy food.  Went back to our rooms, called George to spend our Anniversary "together" for a few hours.  First Anniversary not together.   Tomorrow is a R&R day, laundry and getting some sun.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Happy Anniversary! What is it? 21? 22? maybe more . . . . WOW time flies!